Saturday 6 April 2013

Clarity Stamp Challenge Extras

These are a few more cards I made for the first Clarity challenge.  I couldn't make up my mind which stamps to use so I used loads. For these fish cards I used Paper Soft-Color paints by Viva,they blend beautifully together making very soft looking backgrounds. I coloured in the fish with Inktense watercolour pencils.







                                                                    
For this card I had to mask off the areas first so I could create the background. I wanted to show the bottom of the sea and further up the fishes swimming. I coloured the fish in with pencils as before.










                                                             





 For this card I used Rosie, this is my favourite of the new lady stamps, and coloured in with Promarkers. The background was created using the Clarity masks (just bought these ) I used clouds, hills and London and adirondack inks. I love the berry trailer stamp,this little stamp is great for all sorts of highlights and accents 












This card was made using the hat montage stamp I matched this with the honeysuckle corner. I used distress inks and adirondack inks. The bow is coloured with distress markers.




Hope you like the cards

Thank you for looking


Sally                                                                          
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.