Sunday 7 April 2013

 I thought I would share a card and a book mark  
I made when I bought the lovely stamp Laugh by
Paperbag Studios. I love this stamp it makes me 
think of my daughter.
For the card I used the dandelion and sentiment from Indigoblu, the star burst is a Banana Frog
stamp. The inks used were cranberry and hazelnut adirondacks.
Laugh is the main focal point so I put her in the
corner and built up a collage around her, using the two inks. A flourish stamp was used around two sides stamping off the edge. Then hazelnut ink was softly blended around all the sides. I actually used a dried baby wipe to do this, I find sometimes cut'n'dry foam catches a little bit.

The book mark was made in a similar way using seedless preserves and  peacock feathers distress
inks, love those colours together.

That's all for now, I would be happy to receive any comments if you would like. Thanks for looking.

Sally



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.