Thursday 6 June 2013

Laugh



Hi crafter's

This card is going to be entered into the As you like it challenge and the subject is your favourite stamp. I have chosen Laugh by Paperbag Studios. I love the look of this stamp, it's as if  a moment of complete happiness has been captured and makes me smile whenever I use it. The other stamps I used ( and there are a few) are Vintage alphabet by Sam Poole, the star burst by Banana Frog, leaves by Stampendous, words by Stamping all day and the other stamps not sure any more. The inks used are adirondacks in peacock feathers and seedless preserves, I do like these colours together. 
The first thing I did was to stamp the girl in the left hand corner in seedless preserves and stamp the leaves in the top left hand corner. Down the right side I stamped the lace border with versamark and embossed with raspberry violet blaze cosmic shimmer embossing powder. All the other images are stamped randomly to create a collage background. Blend the inks all around the edge. The words I stamped onto white card and coloured with the ink, then cut out. Lastly I stamped the L from the alphabet set and glued the words in place. A few dots of glitter finished the card off.

Hope you like the finished card, any comments would be welcome. That's all for now.

Happy crafting

Sally

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful stamp and the colours are really pretty! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.