Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Walk in the Park




Hi crafter's

Just a quick post today, I wanted to show a picture I made using Stampscape stamps. I am doing a workshop at my local craft shop J and C Creations in Maidstone on the 14th and 17th April, so anyone interested please make enquires.

Stampscape are one of my favourite brand of stamps. I love how realistic the stamping is. Once the colour is added all that's needed is a frame and to be put on the wall. It looks complicated but it is very achievable and relaxing to do.
                                            
That's all this time, hope you like it.

Sally

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, stunning artwork. I found your blog from a link on Eileen Godwin's blog. Wish I lived closer so I could attend one of your classes (I live in Scarborough). Do you or have you ever considered doing a You tube video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, to answer your question I haven't done any You tube videos maybe sometime in the future.

      Delete
    2. I'll be on standby :-) Skype classes maybe?

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.