Friday 20 March 2015

Babbling Brook



Hi crafter's

Back again with another Stampscapes picture. This is the project for my next workshop on the 26th and 29th of May at J and C Creations in Maidstone. Come along if you're able to! 
I used an A5 piece of Clarity silk card and masked a border with low tack tape. Stamp the babbling brook in Archival Watering Can ink. The stamp doesn't quite fill the space so ink up again, dab the edge of the stamp with scrunched up kitchen towel to remove some ink and repeat stamp. Using the top of the Babbling Brook stamp in the bottom left hand corner and also on the right hand side as shown. Stamp the Tree Trio at the top by masking the rocks with torn copier paper. For the pine trees I used the rocks and trees stamp and second generation stamping. Add foliage stamps and spooky branch, I also used the duck. I coloured in using blues, purples and a little pink. A white marker pen and white pigment ink created the water. Remove the masking tape and draw a line around the edge with a black pen.

That's all for this one, best get started on my entries for the challenges I want to enter I think.

Thanks for looking

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.