Tuesday 10 March 2015

Fancy Flowers




Hi crafter's

I have done a second card to enter in to the Chocolate Baroque challenge, normally I only get around to doing one. Picture is wonky on this one too! This time I got out my Gelli plate and did something totally different. The background was created using acrylic paints and stencils. I have used Vogue by Andy Skinner and the Wavy Dots by Clarity also a floral one I had in my stash. When the background is finished stamp one of the flowers from the Fancy Flower set in black Archival ink. Colour in with Spectrum Noir pencils. Shade around the lady and add a little colour in the dots. Masking the lady fill her in with the flourish from Breath of Spring. To add texture use some crackle glaze on the petals and some of the dots, leave to dry. Mount on to dark blue card.

That's all thanks for looking

Sally

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, gorgeous gelli plate background, and the flowers look great with the crackle glaze on top. Thanks for another entry into the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effect with the crackle glaze and love the background...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, something a little different x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.