Thursday 19 March 2015

Walk in the Park revisited




Hi crafter's

The other day I had a chat with a lovely lady in Nottingham who loved this card but couldn't make it all the way to Maidstone for my workshop. I said I would put more information on my blog to help her get started. 
First stamp the Crooked Path using Archival Watering Can ( this is the colour I use most of the time ) then the Tree Trunk Trio. Mask the trees with masking tissue. Next stamp the large Oak Tree. Ink up the Twisted Oak and stamp on the other side of the path. Stamp the small Oak Tree right at the back. Add small and large Foliage and Fern at the front of the card. To add life I used Dog Walk and Flock. I used an A6 piece of Clarity silk card for this picture. Colouring in is done with dye based inks in shades of green, brown and blue plus a little pink in the sky. All this is done with small pieces of cut'n'dry foam and nibs are good for small areas and detail. I also used some Brilliance pigment inks to add more colour to the foliage. A white Marker pen creates the highlights. 
I hope this helps.

That's it until next time, which will be soon I have another Stampscapes picture to share!

Thanks for looking

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.