Monday 15 June 2015

Sandy Cove





Hi crafter's

I have a bit of an addiction to Stampscape stamps and each month I buy a few more to add to my collection. This month one of my new stamps was Sand Pattern. I started with a piece of high gloss card (A5) and stamped the Seaside Cove Sm. I actually stamped this in three parts to extend it. I always use Archival Watering Can ink for my stamping. Next I inked up the Sand Pattern then dabbed ink off from around the edges with kitchen towel. Repeat stamp second generation along the bottom. Ink up the moon, take off the ink leaving the moon in the centre. Stamp off the card. Stamp the other elements, Spooky Branch, Fishing Boat, Gulls, Fence, Reeds and Dog Walk. Colour in with dye based inks starting with the lightest colour through to the darkest. The white water was created with Copic Opaque White used with a paint brush and a white pen. This picture took a while to do but well worth the effort. I can just imagine being there. 

Hope you like it

Sally

1 comment:

  1. Love the sand pattern Sally! Please don't put this into a Workshop ( which means yes please!!) x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.